What should I do if my neighbor’s dog is barking incessantly?


Residents who experience problems with barking dogs, pets not on a leash, owners not cleaning up after their pet, and other animal control issues should contact the City of Albuquerque Animal Welfare Department at 768-1975. You may submit an online form for noisy animals by visiting www.cabq.gov/pets/noisy-animals. Tanoan Community East Association follows the rules mandated by the City of Albuquerque “HEART” Ordinance – Humane and Ethical Animal Rules and Treatment – and enforcement of all animal control issues in Tanoan Community East are handled by the Animal Welfare Department.