I am selling my home. How do I obtain the resale/disclosure documents that I must provide to the buyer?


Go to the “Forms” page on this website and click on the link labeled “Resale/Disclosure Documents” to get the complete instructions for ordering these documents. You should also make sure your title company contacts the HOAMCO Escrow Department regarding other requirements for a change in ownership. They may be reached at (800) 447-3838 or e-mail via the contact form.